Project Management & Consulting
Terra’s dedicated staff of professionals can add value to your project through the following consulting, management and coordination services:
- Maintenance and monitoring of active permits, permit conditions, vested rights and zoning conditions.
- Federal: Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Environmental Protection Agency.
- State: Water Management Districts, Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection, Florida Department of Transportation, Department of Community Affairs, Fish & Wildlife.
- City & County: Development Review, Planning & Zoning, Land Use, Concurrency, Utilities, Coordinate professionals and manage Community Development District (CDD) establishment.
- Oversee the development of master plans and amenity plans.
- Oversee development of construction plans and provide value engineering.
- Assist in the selection of consultants and contractors.
- Assist in negotiation of Developer’s Agreements, Bulk Utility Agreements and others.
- Prepare project development schedules.
- Provide on-site management of construction activity and coordination of consultants, agencies, utilities and contractors.
- Hold weekly construction meetings.
- Manage approval of shop drawings and responses to R.F.I.’s
- Ensure compliance with approved plans & specifications.
- Coordinate platting, legal descriptions, H.O.A. documents, easement agreements.
- Coordinate site inspections and preparation of construction record drawings.
- Coordinate Performance, Warranty and Maintenance Bonds.
- Prepare Requests for Proposals and coordinate consultant and contractor bid processes.
- Provide spreadsheet analysis of competing bids.
- Project financial results; develop detailed budgets and project cash flow.
- Manage your development budget; process purchase orders, invoices and applications for payment.
- Review, assess, and coordinate appeal of real estate tax valuations.
- Prepare property condition assessments; make recommendations for future maintenance.
- Develop specifications for landscape and property maintenance; prepare maintenance budget
- Prepare R.F.P.’s; competitively bid and negotiate maintenance contracts.
- Manage ordinary and emergency maintenance services.
MANAGE ON-SITE OPERATIONS
- Provide day-to-day management of on-site operations.
- Establish job requirements; hire and train in-house staff, prepare work schedules.
- Coordinate all personnel applications, benefits, and payroll.
- Manage purchasing; review and approve purchase orders, invoices and payment applications
For more information, contact us at .